Event Category: Farmers Market
Folsom Farmers Market Every Saturday – Year-round!
Saturday Farmers Market around the Historic Railroad Turntable and Public Plaza in Historic Folsom every Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., year-round!
Over 40+ farmers/vendors represented.
Types of Booths at the Folsom Farmers Market:
- Baked goods: breads, pies, etc.
- Canned or preserved fruits/vegetables: jams, jellies, preserves, salsas, pickles, dried fruit, etc.
- Certified organic fruits
- Certified organic vegetables
- Charcuterie products
- Coffee and/or tea
- Crafts and/or woodworking items
- Cut flowers
- Fish and/or seafood
- Fresh and/or dried herbs
- Fresh fruit juices
- Gluten-free baked goods
- Gourmet prepared foods: tamales, arepas, sauces, hummus
- Natural pet feed
- Nursery stock (trees, shrubs)
- Olive oil
- Poultry/fowl, lamb, beef, and pork products
- Soap and/or body care products
- Starters/decorative plants; succulents
- Vegan protein products including cashew cheese
Certified farmers’ locally grown seasonal fruits and vegetables. Freshly made baked goods, fresh eggs and dairy items, live music and so much more!
PUBLIC PARKING: Please park in the parking structure located at 905 Leidesdorff Street at the corner of Reading Street and Leidesdorff Street.
Event Contact Info:
Don and Marie